- Riding a motorized pocket bike contains certain inherent risks.
- Motordirex strongly advise customers to review all of the safety instruction careful before operate your pocket bike.
- Please investigate and follow all by-laws and regulations with your local transportation department.
- Do not allow others to ride the pocket bike without reviewing the instructions.
- Ride only on dry weather on smooth surface.
- Ensure all nuts, bolts and other parts are properly fastened prior usage.
- Ensure to check for loose parts, tires pressure and brake function prior riding.
- Do not ride at night.
- Do not let kids ride without proper supervision.
- Do not ride without proper safety equipment; hemlet, boots and body armor.
- Do not ride on unsafe conditions.
- By purchase any of these pocket bikess, the purchaser acknowledges to be at least 18 years of age.
- Purchaser also acknowledges riding pocket bikes are inherently dangerous and hazardous.
MOTORDIREX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGE TO RIDER OR POCKET BIKE.